Posted on Jan 28, 2016
Popular eatery, wagamama, has joined forces with mindfulness expert Michael Townsend Williams to create a serotonin-boosting juice to help Brits beat the January Blues.
The new, limited edition positive juice, is a tasty blend of pineapple, apple, lime, spinach and cucumber – fruit and vegetables that contain natural feel-good properties as well as vitamins and antioxidants to help boost energy levels. Made fresh to order, the nutritious juice is squeezed, pulped and poured using 100% raw ingredients.
- Pineapple – contains a significant amount of serotonin, a chemical messenger that’s believed to act as a mood stabiliser and helps to produce healthy sleeping patterns
- Apple – contains quercetin, an antioxidant that helps to fight stress
- Lime – contains rich amounts of vitamin C that can help fight fatigue and depression
- Spinach – one of the best go-to sources for iron, which helps transport oxygen around the body, leaving you feeling more motivated
- Cucumber – contains vitamin B to maintain energy levels, reducing tiredness and fatigue