Baking Competition T&C's, Age 4 -11
Terms and Conditions
By entering you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
1. Entrants must pre-register to partake in the competition no later than Friday 29 May at midnight.
2. Entrants register by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, contact telephone number, contact e-mail address, age and school name.
3. Entrant must be aged 4-11 at time of the submission.
4. Entrant must present a baked and decorated cake to be judged at 2:00pm on Saturday 30 May, all entries must be onsite by midday for final registration.
5. Cake can be decorated in any fashion, but must be deemed safe to be consumed by judges.
6. Judging will be based on four categories: Presentation, Taste, Creativity, and Technique. Each category will be judged on a scale from 1-10 and the person with the highest score will be declared the winner.
7. All entrants must be at The Heart Shopping Centre on date and time of judging of the competition.
8. Any entries submitted with false information will be discarded.
9. The competition is limited to one entry per person.
10. Prize to be awarded is £50 voucher to be spent at the retailer of the winner’s choice at The Heart Shopping Centre, in Walton-on-Thames.
11. The prize is non-transferable. No alternatives will be given.
12. The prize will be awarded within 14 days of competition closing.
13. The result competition is final and no correspondence relating to the selection will be entered into.
14. The prize winner may be required to take part in appropriate PR activity including photography and news items on our website and hereby consents to such activity.
15. The promotional details written about the competition form part of the rules and entry constitutes acceptance of these rules.
16. Promoter: The Heart Shopping Centre Walton – on – Thames, New Zealand Avenue, Surrey, KT12 1GH. If you have any questions about this promotion, please call the Centre Manager’s Office on 01932 225 225